Thursday, June 22

Its raining and its gloomy. Its dark and I am home alone! No lights....no food! DArn I am hungry! What can be worst then being cold, hungry, lonely and gloomy. And to add to all that depressing environment, I have to be mugging for my paper tommorrow morning! Gosh! I have no LIFE! Thankfully, I am looking on the bring side of life at the moment.... not panicking but just relaxing and feeling the itch to watch World Cup! The fever is on and gosh all I can do is hear my neighbours scream at every goal shot. Bleahz..... Just want to get the exams over and done with! Come on man... Why do I even need a degree? Why do I even need to study and use my brain? Why???? Its ok, I don't really want to know the answer, in fact I think, secretly, deep down.. I do know the answer but heck I just want to COMPLAIN! I am a true blue singaporean after all! I just want to rattle and type since now that i am alone at home, I have noone to talk to except my four walls, actually i have more than that but i just can't be bothered to use my brain to count how many walls i have at home!
So anyway.. Exams Exams.. they never fail to bring abundant joy and stress to my life. I started my first paper with a bang! I don't mean i did really well but before the paper started, the fire alarm went off and we have to be evacuated from the building. How cool is that, an extremely memorable exam indeed it is! So anywa not like i took the extra time to study or watsoever, i just chill and see how the people around me are freaking out! It is actually quite fun you know!! HAHA! So yar the sadistic me! But gosh, even thought the paper was 2.5 hours long, I wish it was like 4 hours or something! There was no TIME to finish the paper and it is really funny how everyone starts cracking their knuckle in the middle of the exam cos their hands became too tired from all that writing. After the exam, everyone starts complaining about how little time they have. In fact i think the paper was doable just that in the amount of time given, it wasn't! I am not somekind of superman where I can use both hands to write and multi task but answering 2 questions at a time you know! Don't yo wish sometimes during th eexam you can just do that. It is just amazing how pple can still leave halfway, wonder if there are just pure smartass or just plain dumb! I choose the latter at least it makes me feel better! HAHAHA! Ok got to go back to STUDY and mug my eyes out through the night. Brain... CHECK! I'm glad it is still there and working!

No comments: