Friday, June 2

It has been a war this week i tell you. Firstly, i had a Bio-applications of recombinant technology presentation to present and then i had to start doing up the group presentation dued today or rather yesterday since it is passed 3 in the morning. Then today i am rushing a biochem assignment due today at 5 pm so yup i am here typing away cos i am sick of doing my work and i need a break!

For those of you who know, i have not been sleeping well for the past few nights. So if you see me yawning in front of you please don't take me wrong. You are not boring, its me! I am damn TIRED! So anyway i really hope i can get my sleep debt back!*YAWNZzz

So anyway got to type this down... I am super duper duper happy today. All my efforts was paid off... In fact my group worked really really well and all the credits goes to all my beloved group mates although some may be really bossy but still they made fantastic partners. It was really great working with you guys and I must say it was indeed fun! So anyway the leacturer commented that the poster was one of the best seen in the room and gosh we were super happy! Can you imagin e someone singing praise for your work...after all the long nights of slogging away you finally gain recognition and you can just marvel at the work you have done and think to yourself again, how intelling you are and give yourself a pat. *pat Jing* I was really glad that all went well, even the question and answer time, even though i just crapped my way through, shw said we answered really well...hehe *phew almost died when talking to her cos i was flushing like crazy due to nervousness. Thank God i managed to hide it really well and sound confident and intelligent!

So anyway now that i am really happy and really like being praised. Please continue in your act of kindness by praising me more!! HAHA.... So QUICK praise me!!!

No comments: