Tuesday, May 30

LAtely, I have this whole craze of watching waltz disney nowadays. Can't seem to get enough of my childhoos years. Watch 'Ltittle Mermaid' and now i have to think of another cartoon to watch. What should I watch? Maybe beauty and the beast, Cinderella and Aladdin. Argh!! Take a vote, I can't watch all 3. On top of all that i want to watch a few movies! Poisedon, Take the Lead and The Break-up! Anyway thank you jiamin for taking the lead to ask me to watch 'Take the Lead'.... BUT wat perfect timing! Can't you choose a better time?? ARGH! nvm, i will take the lead now and ask someone else. *HMRPH* Shimei want to watch with me??

Haiz... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DES! Will not disclose your age since a woman's age is a secret and i presume you can be considered one! HAHA. Wish i could sing her a birthday song but i dun think it is possible cos you can't see a tune so watever des just imagine me singing to you lar.

Eekk.... had to tell you all about a cockroach. As i was doing the dishes... *yes, i do dishes* there was this huge ugly looking thing aka cockroach staring right into my face. And fo course, i didn't scream... I just ran away. And the damsel had to save the hero in distress. Damsel= shimei. Hero=Jing. So anyway Shimei killed it and hahaha It's DEAD! It deserves it, doesn't it know any manners, it is rude to stare at people straight in the eye, serve it right, for scaring a poor girl like that! *evil laughter*

Have you guys watched singapore idol? Oh my, i wonder if it is a singing competition or a competition to seek out the best comedians? They are so hilarious, i can't believe it. Spent a few hours watching and LMAOing. It absolutely made my day! Its a Happy Day! What a beautiful morning.... ramble ramble.

No comments: