Friday, June 30

Exams are finally OVER! I started it off with a ring and ended it off with a bang! The first paper was literally starting it off with a ring! The fact that the fire alarm went off before we actually went into the exam hall really gave me a adrenaline rush on top of my already extremely high levels of adrenaline due to nervousness and STRESS! But anyway the firefighters came in and gave the thumbs up and the exam started 30 mins later. GOsh that was definately some excitment to look forward to.

Paper 2 and 3 were alright and considering the fact that the stupid world cup was a little bit distracting, it went pretty alright. The last paper ended with a BANG! I mean a really BAD bang! the quesiton paper was questioning me and i was questioning the question paper. How bad can that get? If you tink that by not being able to answer the questions is bad, try having to do that with a severe LACK of TIME! It cannot get any worse and my only consolation was to see that the people around me were feeling the same way too so thank GOD i am not alone! That sound super evil and I am EVIL!

Gosh, wats with people nowadays? The weather is freaking cold and the girls are still parading around in their short mini skirts and revealing tops which cover alomost NOTHING! Seriously i feel so cold for them considering the fact that i wear like 3 layers out. Maybe they just have thicker skin than i do. I was just wondering throughout the years, fashion has been everchanging from short to shorter to minis and the clothes just get lesser and lesser but more and more expensive. I really wonder where the next trend will lead us to? Will there ever be a shorter than NOTHING at all, maybe we will all go back to primitive age and wear what our forefathers once wore, maybe slab some leaves and blend in with mother nature.

No comments: