Friday, August 18

Has there ever been a time when you feel really really small in this big world, not that we are not but somehow there is a feeling of insignificance in this world. Maybe i have come to a realisation that it is not about me, it was never about me. Have you ever wanted to just fade into the background and just become background noise? Well i have got the noise part, but sometimes i just want to go unnoticed and just hide in my little closet apart from the world, apart from everybody else but somehow i think i fear loneliness.

Question of the day! How do you appreciate yourself? How do you tell yourself that you appreciate your own existence. Just wondering? I was just contemplating about LIFE in general (not that i contemplate alot just that i have nothing else to do with my spare times since assignments are not rolling in at the moment but soon). I felt abit guilty shutting some people out and making them feel unappreciated cause i totally understand how they feel right now. So just wanna make it a point to those whom they think that nobody appreciate them, I appreciate you for being my friend and be a part in the making of my autobiography (aka life)! I think if i list everybody, the list will go on and on and on and it will never end.... not that i have a lot of friends but just listing them is a bit tedious at the moment considering I am not a very fast and good typer. Btw for those who read this, please answer my question of the day! HAHA

Back to the part on insignificance. Have it ever dawned upon you, what your existence on earth is about? Well for a moment, i almost lost sight of my purpose and existence on earth. I began to question 'who am i'? I waver abit on the assurance that I have and look for other worldly assurance, like gaining recognition and praises from man. Which then again, it is very hard to find, how can anyone ever find any assurance of their significance and purpose just by gaining worldly materials? How can anyone be assured of their being just by the praises and appreciation of men? Cos that never comes and that is so hard to get or even try getting. So what is then my purpose? Hard as it shall be, to glorify God with everything. But then again, who doesn't want to be praised, accepted, acknowledged, loved by other fellow homo sapiens? I do but thats secondary. If that becomes an epitome or a desire to have then that will be very SAD cos humans sin and our love is only conditional and we are selfish and self-centred people that we are so stingy with our words of praises, encouragment but always filled with critic be it negative or positive. Everyday, I will try to lead a life glorifying GOD, i don't want to live in the words 'if only', don't want to live in regrets....

Lord you told me who I am, I am yours!

No comments: