Wednesday, September 5

Gosh... I hate confrontations.

Hate to watch the clock tick and then tock. My heart racing as if I was runing in a 100m race that is never ending. * Oh wait... that equalsto a cross-country race* (stupid Jing)! I have prepared my speech for confrontation. It is like a battle!

How should I end it off? It has been great working with you and I hope it will continue for the better? or Smile and walk off? Or Lets pray??? Not as if I have nothing else to do! I have plenty to do. Gosh, now I understand why Shimei said that our God is hilarious, a very good sense of humour indeed!

Thought presidency could be fun and easy and hopefully smooth-riding! But no.... Why must I be so freaking stubborn and why the heck must I put myself in such a big mess. If I were to close one eye and heck about it, everything will go on smoothly and I will have no troubles at all. Why must I have a warped thinking? WHy do I like changes, challenges? Why the heck did I decide to even take up honours and presidency?

Gosh... Now that I have both, I need to at least do my best and give my all. At least that way , I know I have done my part and my best. Last semester as an undergraduate and this is the best parting gift! *no sacarsm intended*


Ramble, ramble.... Jing..Jing... are you there??? Sorry everyone, Jing has decided to take a break from the world, pardon her.. She has been in the lab all week and all day. If she is not in the lab she is dealing with some OCF stuff. Please pardon her for being cranky and ignoring the rest of the world! As her other Jing, I will forgive her.....:) you see she is ignoring me too so you have no right to blame her... Muahahahah!

Whats with facebook? Ailing.. why do I need a facebook when I have you to update me? Besides, I don't mind being the last to know everything since it always happen and I am so used to it. As long as I am not the last to know that I am getting married on my wedding day! Ha... Another question, ailing, the queen of stoner! How to stone? I can't seem to sit down and do nothing... even if I try to do nothing, my brain is thinking about work and other stuff? Whats the difference between stoning and rocking? Better give me a report on that since you are so free!

No comments: