Thursday, August 2

I can't help but rattle on about my exciting and challenging life ahead!

First and foremost, my precious house has been taken away from me! Current Status: Homeless-to-be. My plan will be to move my mattress into the lab and make the lab my home. It will be the most convenient thing ever, and it will also fulfil my desire to stay close to school. It is perfect! Fast ADSL, Phone Line, Bathrooms on every alternate level, Security Building, Close to school. Rent: Free, all bills included! That is the best package ever... I wonder why no one has ever done that yet.

Secondly, I am in the midst of looking for a supervisor to apply for my pHD. The due date is over but I am still trying my best to look for one so that I can start next semester. If not, I haven gotten the the time to think of my plan yet.

Thirdly, August is here. Hate the month! In 2 months time, I have to submit my thesis and therefore I have to do all my research soon and start writing it! Which will be a pain! My plan: .... erm, START soon!

Fourthly, I have got a PTC (Preliminary theology course) exam coming up soon! My plan is to study for it and hopeflly do enough to pass it.

Fifthly, I have so many meetings to go to.... Structural changes in OCF! Alternative plan: I dun have one... Its a must go!

Sixthly, Presidency for OCF... Pretty fun! My plan is to delegate all my job away! HAHAHH!! the evil dictator inside me is coming forth....

On top of all that.. I do have many other commitments. See how exciting my month is, or rather my last semester as an undergraduate is? For some reason, I am no worried at all or not stressed at all! In fact, I am very much relaxed about it, maybe I have adapted well to the aussie culture, or maybe I am just immune to it and my threshold for being stress has increased tremondously over the years. Or maybe it is just the fact that I know my God is way powerful and the strength within me is no longer mine but bestowed by Him. See.. I am not superwoman... just a child of God! hehehhe.....

No comments: