Wednesday, May 30

I have realised that I haven exactly shown what I have been doing for the past few months. Besides nothing (I admit, thats about 90% of my time), I do Gellies (Not edible but pretty!) After months of practicing I can too come up with pretty nice ones like these below.


For those who do not understand what the gel means, thats ok... You just don't belong to one of the smarties and intellects. Just thought that it would be a waste to tug such a sexy gellie photo in my computer and not show the whole world. Only revealing its beauty to the world will do it justice. I have decided to give this gel a name.... its called..... Gelly. (I am a scientist, what do you expect? Can't come up with any other fancier name than this!)


So any-oh-how, I have to start thinking of a present of Big Wynne and Big Jim... What a pity I wouldn't be able to attend their wedding, oh well, I will try my best to think of a present that will make my presence known! I am quite bend of singing 'The Goslings' for their wedding, its a lovely and beautiful song. Even though it has a little sad ending, but well, at least its a 'Till death do us part' kinda song. Isn't it ROMANTIC?

Oh.... totally forgot! The exciting thing this week was my trip to Lowenbrau yesterday. It was cool and cold to see old man dressed in short shorts bouncing around and singing and playing. All for the sake of at atomsphere and entertaining the consumers. Almost wanted to stand up and start singing and dancing with them and bounce around. But well, I have a reputation to keep and I am gentle, I don't dance around in public! I would really love to upload the photos of my delicious yummy food.. Soon...







No comments: