Thursday, April 12

Yet another day has passed.....

I have already been in the lab for a long time and all I did was trying to make this blog look pretty with my own effort... I hate decorating blogs,it is too tiring. I think the most interesting thing is looking forward to singing K later in the night!

I have read about 2cm thick of papers today and I am just saturated with nothing else going in. My mind is like a blank paper with many dots and I can't even make out what those dots are.....

Words???

Pictures???

Whatever, you know the only thing that keeps me entertain is the tree outside my lab. Its huge and long and I feel like climbing it at the moment. As the tree sways with the wind, so my mind longs to sway into a deep deep sleep!!

Another long day after another, no strange encounters..just a peacefully calm afternoon and a really Lazy one too. So many things to do.... So much time to procrasinate.

Will get back to work then....

ARh.. wait... what shall I have for dinner???

Chicken?? KoK Kok Kai
Cow??? Moo Moo
Pig??? Oink Oink
Lamb??? Beah Beah
Fish???? Bloop Blob
Rice???? Ah....ahm (Burp!!)

No comments: