Wednesday, May 10

In loving memory of St Barnabas Church
May 10 2006 What a Sad day it is. A day in history.... St Barnabas went into flames at 3.30 in the morning. And all i have left of this building in which i have spend most of my time in be it attending services, internet ministry, OCF or even small events is memories and pictures of this historical icon in Sydney. Sad indeed but I continually thank God for graciously allow me to have a part in making St. Barnabas my home. Even though all I have left or will have of this building will only be these faithful pictures but yet what I have taken home and left in a part of my heart will not only be the building but the laughter, joys, sorrows, preserverance, with every memory created. All these memories, leading bible studies in Church, doing welcoming in Church, Having the first Kids Games in Church, Leading worship in church, being the bookstall helper in church, having fellowship over lunch in church, talking to non-believers in church. So many more going through my mind and I can safely say that I will always remember them and I am thankful to God that they happened and thankful that this church building has made a big part of MY-Story!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: