Saturday, May 20

Gosh...something is happening to me! Lately, I just have a feeling of doing nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Sometimes i just wish i was a STONE, then I can stone my life away.
Haiz.. I miss walking around alone in the dark. It is in the night where all your thoughts start coming to you and you do feel little depressed or even smarter when attempting to do work. Gosh wish I could walk endlessly and aimlessely at this time of the night. Just admiring the serenity of the night, calm and quiet, just wat i need after a busy DAY. If only i could just keep on walking and walking, no turning back, i wonder where it will lead me? At some point of time, i will reach the waters, a dead end since australia is an island, or if i walk along the sides of australia, i will never end, just going around in circles. Such is an enjoyment in life, isn't it?
I so want to go to the park now. Since young, i have always enjoyed the park. Everytime i sit on the swing and look at the kids play, all my troubles seem to far away. There is always this joy in kids that they exhinit that never fails to bring warmth and joy to my heart. Looking at their child-likeness, the trouble free day, I long to be a child again. How innocent and pure! All i could see on their faces are smiles and all i could hear are their laughters. Such is a joy of having kids around. Gosh i think i really should be a kindergarden teacher, i think i have chosen the wrong career path but then again it will never stop my dream of opening an orphanage. I miss those times than i can jump off the swing with my siblings. I miss those times as kids we play teacher and student, supermarket, doctor and nurse. Why do we have to grow up and apart? I sure miss those times and I miss laying on bed beside my sister talking about nothing. I miss my brother always running to me for advice on the clothes to wear, the presents to buy for girls and even the little things how tying his tie. I miss my sister always running and giving me koala hugs when i get home, cook lunch together, go shopping together and always looking up to me for advices. My siblings have grown up but yet to me they are always so young and so small.
I MISS them so MUCH!

No comments: